Week of May 21, 2017
We want to welcome all our guests. We hope the service blesses you and that you come back again.
- Sunday Morning Service at 10:00am.
- Midweek Bible study, Wednesdays at 7:30pm.
- Sanctuary open for prayer, Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Teen’s Ministry, Friday at 7:30pm.
- Red Cross blood drive, Saturday, June 3, 2017, at 8:00am.
- Women’s Ministry Workshop, Saturday, June 10th, at 10:00am.
- Kids Kingdom Graduation Family Picnic, Sunday, June 11, 2017, at 12:00noon.
- Pat Tamakloe’s military retirement ceremony, Friday, June 16, 2017, at 2:00pm.
You can view the calendar of events by going to MyChistianFellowship.org, and clicking CFC Calendar.
This week we will be continuing the message series covering “The Ten Commandments”.
You can also listen to previous messages by going to MyChristianFellowship.org and clicking Sermons.
Memorial Day Picnic
Join us on Monday, May 29th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm for a Memorial Day Picnic at Lake Smith/Lake Lawson Natural Area, 5381 Shell Rd. in Virginia Beach, VA. There will be sign up sheets in the Fellowship Hall if you would like to bring a side dish. Please see any of the deacons with questions or for more information.
We will begin collecting your favorite pictures of your dad’s for Father’s Day. The deadline will be June 11, 2017. Be sure to include the correct spelling of the person’s name. Contact Debbie Paine for more information and to submit photos.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters who are on deployment.
- Pray for a healing touch for Madalane Weatherford (Christine Sanders co-worker).
- Pray for the family of Carlton Bennett as they mourn the passing of his sister Beverly.
- Pray for a healing touch for Brad Logan.
- Pray for a healing touch for Steve Allen’s mother who is in the hospital.
- Pray for the family of Rose Mosley as they mourn the passing of her father Daniel Nelson.
- Pray for a healing for Georgette Fenelus (Jacuelin Fenelus’ mother).
- Pray for a healing for George Pelletier (Robin Shepherd’s grandfather).
- Pray for a healing for Mike Hopek’s mother.