Week of July 23, 2017
We want to welcome all our guests. We hope the service blesses you and that you come back again.
- Sunday Morning Service at 10:00am.
- Midweek Bible study, Wednesdays at 7:30pm.
- Sanctuary open for prayer, Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Teen’s Ministry, Friday at 7:30pm.
You can view the calendar of events by going to MyChistianFellowship.org, and clicking CFC Calendar.
This week’s message will cover “Sermon on the Mount: The Beatitudes”.
You can also listen to previous messages by going to MyChristianFellowship.org and clicking Sermons.
Save the Date
There will be a fellowship outing to Busch Gardens on Saturday, September 2nd. Contact OD Thompson for more information and ticket prices.
Do you have a talent you feel will bless your brothers and sisters? We hope you will consider volunteering in 2017. There are several areas of the ministry in need. You can fill out a volunteer profile at MyChristianFellowship.org and click Volunteer.
- Anthony Romero was baptized in Jesus’ name last week in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Virgie Flemming was baptized in Jesus’ name last week in San Diego, California.
- Eric Diaz was baptized in Jesus’ name last week in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters who are on deployment.
- Pray for a healing for John Russell’s grandmother.
- Pray for a healing for Pastor Paine.
- Pray for a healing for Rich Snow.
- Pray for a healing touch for Terri Lynch.
- Pray for Sevestine Mabry & residents at Chesapeake Crossing Apts. as they mourn the loss of 3 resident’s due to a fire last week.
- Pray for a healing for Betsy Kinskey.
- Pray for the family of Ricardo McPherson as they mourn the loss of his great uncle.
- Pray for a healing for Priscilla Malbrough’s friend Adrianne Christie.
- Pray for a healing for Jeff Linger’s sister.
- Pray for a healing for Mrs. Hazel Davis.
- Pray for a healing for Rich Snow’s friend Robert Jones.
- Pray for a healing for Josh Fenelus’ father.
- Pray for a healing for Will Spells.
- Pray for a healing for Dorian Reed.
- Pray for a healing for Mike Hopek’s mother.
2018 International Conference
It’s time to begin planning for our 2018 International Conference! If you are interested in being part of the planning team, we would love for you to help. Please contact Richard Snow.