Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 1 Tim 2:15
Frequently Asked Questions of Biblical Sound Doctrine
There are many questions that surround the topic of "Sound Doctrine". We have compiled videos that may assist you in your desires in "rightly dividing the word of truth".
The following Videos are a product of the Church's International Education and Training Team (IETT) headquartered in Hampton Roads, Virginia. This IETT is comprised of Men and Women from our Church Congregations and Fellowships. If you would like more information about this team or would like to be a part of it, please do contact us at the email mentioned below.
We will be adding to this page regularly. Please check back frequently.
If you should have any questions or comments concerning these FAQ videos or would like to ask that we create a video to answer your specific question, please email us at BiblicalStudies@cfcmi.org. Thank you for your input and we pray you enjoy these videos:
- How Does God's Spirit Dwell Within Us?
- Will God's Spirit Dwell Within a Person that Doesn't Have Their Sins Remitted?
- At What Point is a Person Considered "Saved"?
- What is the Significance of the Blood of Christ
- What is the Role of Baptism in Salvation?
- Can Repentance Alone Save You?
- Can Grace Alone Save You?
- What is Remission of Sins?
- What is the "Death, Burial & Resurrection" of Christ within Baptism?
- Why is Baptism a Total Submersion?
- Can a Person be Sprinkled and be "Saved"?
- What is God?
- What is the Holy Ghost?
- What is the meaning of the term "Christ"?
- Jesus - Prophet or Messiah?
- Is God One Spirit?
- Is God Three Persons?
- What is the "Holy Trinity"?
- What is Let Us Make Man in Our Image and Likeness?
- What is a Manifestation?
- Was God ever flesh?
- Why Did Jesus Say "I and my Father Are One?
- What is the Name of Isaiah's Prophetic Son of God (Isaiah 9:6)?
- What is the Name of the "Word"?
- What is the name of the Holy Ghost?
- What does it mean to be "Separate from the World"?